A&P Web Solutions
LLC reserves the right to change this policy any time, so please, check this page at least once a month or when in doubt.We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully. We collect information about you for two reasons: firstly, to process your order and secondly, to provide you with the best possible service. We will not pass your e-mail address to other trusted traders unless you agree.
The type of information we will collect about you includes:
- Your name
- Phone numbers
- Email address
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) Address
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
- We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
- Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
- The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions)
- To contact you
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. The information we hold will be accurate and up-to-date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
We may use technology to track the patterns of behavior of visitors to our site. This can include using a "cookie" which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings. If you have any questions/comments about privacy, you should contact us
Tel : 1-973 – 637 – 0497
Fax: 1-973 – 741 – 6892